1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS Aguilar AG500SC

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by d sage, Mar 3, 2008.

1. d sage

d sage

May 16, 2005
    Cincinnati
    This amp is about one year old. I bought it new and haven't played it very much. Pretty close to perfect. Includes the Grundorf rack case (sorry about my white cat's hair.) Sounds great and is plenty loud to cut through most any mix. $650 shipped in the 48.

Attached Files:

2. d sage

d sage

May 16, 2005
    Cincinnati
    What? No interest?? This baby is like new and I think the price is right, too.

3. msquared

msquared

Sep 19, 2004
    Kansas City
    $650 for the amp and shipping and a 2U Grundorf case? I think this goes beyond the price being "right" and into "steal" territory. I'm really surprised this is still here. If I had $650 I'd buy it just on general principle (and because it's one of my favorite heads).

4. beggar98

beggar98

Jan 23, 2007
    Los Angeles, CA
    I was going to go buy a new LMII on Friday, but this is tempting...

5. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Retired Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    I can vouch for this head. I have the 2-channel version in a 112 combo, and it has excellent tone and versatility. It's one of those amps that sounds great with everything set at noon. A little boost or cut here and there shapes it up just the way you like it. Plenty of power, too. I had it plugged into my 4-ohm D-210XST (by itself) and it was ungodly loud, but still superb tone.

6. Agreed.
    One of the most underrated heads out there IMO.

7. d sage

d sage

May 16, 2005
    Cincinnati
    Thanks to all for the positive comments! Unfortunately it is still available.

8. pmcd

pmcd

Feb 22, 2006
    Denver,CO
    I can't stand to see this sitting here. PM sent...

9. d sage

d sage

May 16, 2005
    Cincinnati
    SOLD!!!!!