1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Aguilar Agro, Turbo Rat, Boss DS-1, Dunlop Crybaby

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Evinpar, Nov 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Evinpar

Evinpar

Jun 14, 2010
    What's up TB, I got some pedals here that are all in great shape, but just aren't getting much use from me at the moment. I'd like to keep these in the CONUS. All prices are firm right now, so no offers please. A tracking number will be provided with each pedal when shipped. I would prefer Paypal, and if you want multiple pedals, I can ship both at a cheaper price.

Aguilar Agro Overdrive Pedal-$140 SOLD

I bought this new a few months ago, but I found something I like better. It can go from mild overdrive to pretty thick distortion. It's practically indistinguishable from a new pedal. This seems to get a lot of love around here so I don't expect this to last too long ;) It comes with box and paperwork.

[​IMG]

Proco Turbo Rat Distortion-$60 SOLD

This thing is built like a little tank. Really nice distortion that retains the low end nicely in my opinion. Very few nicks on this guy. It comes with box, paperwork, and even the sticker! :D

[​IMG]

Boss DS-1 Distortion-$15 SOLD

It's a classic, and one of the first pedals I bought. Very small scratch on the side, you probably won't notice. Comes with box and all the papers.

[​IMG]

Dunlop GCB95 Original Crybaby Wah-$30

This is the guitar version, but I have used it on my bass a little. Having said that, it does suck the low end out, but a modification would probably benefit it. The 2 rubber feet on the toe end the pedal fell off when I bought it, so I glued them on the only way I could....upside down :smug: Not an issue at all though. Comes with box, no papers.

[​IMG]

I should probably also mention that I am the original owner of all these pedals, and they all are stock and unmodified. Batteries are NOT included :D

As far as trades go, the only things I might consider would be a Crowther Prunes & Custard, or maybe a phaser. Not really interested in trading however.

2. I want the agro

3. Evinpar

Evinpar

Jun 14, 2010
    Pm's responded to, the Agro is on hold pending payment

4. Payment sent on the Agro.

Great Success!

5. Evinpar

Evinpar

Jun 14, 2010
    And shipped, the Agros headed to Sooner Nation!

6. Brochacho

Brochacho

Sep 17, 2010
    Do the prices include shipping?

7. scootron

scootron Supporting Member

Jul 17, 2007
    Moved to Texas
    PM sent.

8. Evinpar

Evinpar

Jun 14, 2010
    Yes they do, and the DS-1 is sold pending payment.

9. Evinpar

Evinpar

Jun 14, 2010
    DS-1 is a goner

10. Evinpar

Evinpar

Jun 14, 2010
    Can a brotha get some love for a rat or wah?

11. Evinpar

Evinpar

Jun 14, 2010
    Rat is sold, anybody want a wah?

12. Evinpar

Evinpar

Jun 14, 2010
    Almost Christmas BUMP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.