FS: Aguilar DB 750

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Psycho Funk, Feb 25, 2006.

1. DB 750 for sale. Excellent condition. Second Owner. Never gigged by me. I have too much gear and not playing much. My 680/Stew 2.1 is plenty. I would prefer not to ship and will drive to meet if needed.
    Only trades considered for Vintage Fenders (60's), Epi UL cabs or Bergie 12" cabs.

$1500 +shipping

Attached Files:

2. Hello
    Any intrest in a UL-310 NEW w/ Factory cover + a little cash ?
  3. Sorry,
    I'm interested in 1x12s only.
  4. TheBrad

TheBrad Baby step bassist - 90% n00b

Jan 16, 2006
    Mountain View,CA
    Just wondering what kind of Epi cab you currently have paired with that head.
  5. An older T-310. A great match BTW.
  6. TheBrad

TheBrad Baby step bassist - 90% n00b

Jan 16, 2006
    Mountain View,CA
    I am seriously interested, I am going down to San Diego tomorrow to try one out with my T310.
    We'll be in touch if I can come up with the money. :\
  7. Poon

May 20, 2003
    Los Angeles, CA
    PM random trade...
  8. Bump for a great amp :smug:
  9. jokerjkny

Jan 19, 2002
    NY / NJ / PA

shame you didnt dig that sound to keep the setup.

but big bump for a killer amp.
  10. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    I AM!! PM me.

11. PM sent :)

12. Just used the DB750 + T-310 on Acoustic gig w/fretless bass and man is that a GREAT match. Total overkill for power and size though. I'm now more determined than ever to downsize and get Neo cabs.

i.e. elaborate bump.
  13. ZuluFunk

ZuluFunk Supporting Member

Apr 14, 2001

Dude, I hear you.

Bump for you...

Who are you playing with? Do you gig much in the Lehigh Valley?
  14. Hey Zulu
    I'm just playing with a group of guys who are involved with other projects. This our goof around and have fun band. They come from bands like Primal Urge(Metal/Funk) & Joyous(old school funk and soul). We're most interested in the private gigs. We've all done the bar scene and luckily our day jobs allow us to be picky.

Another elaborate bump