1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Aguilar DB112 cab covers

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Fuzz Aldrin, Jul 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fuzz Aldrin

Fuzz Aldrin

Apr 5, 2012
    I have two Aguilar padded covers that fit their DB112 cabs. They have been used only once to bring my cabs to the studio and back. I decided to trade-in the 112s for a 410, because the 112s were barely keeping up with the band. So the covers are nearly brand new. They retail for $99 a piece, and I'm willing to let them go for $165 together. I'll pay shipping as long as it is in the continental United States. Outside of that we can discuss shipping. PM me if interested. Thanks.

2. Fuzz Aldrin

Fuzz Aldrin

Apr 5, 2012
    I have a potential buyer that asked if he could just buy one. I said okay, so there might only be one left. So one is on hold pending transaction and the other one is still available at half the original quote, or $82.50. PM me if interested. Thanks.

3. Fuzz Aldrin

Fuzz Aldrin

Apr 5, 2012
    One cover is sold. The other one is still for sale. PM me if interested. Thanks.

4. Fuzz Aldrin

Fuzz Aldrin

Apr 5, 2012
    I still have one Aguilar DB112 cab cover for sale. I'll make it an even $80.00, and I'll pay shipping as long as it is within the continental US. PM me if interested, thanks.

5. bassplayer75

bassplayer75 Bassplayer75 Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2009
    salyersville, ky
    do you have a pic of the cover? is it the one with the red plush inside ??

6. Fuzz Aldrin

Fuzz Aldrin

Apr 5, 2012
    Hi Bassplayer75,

No there is no red plush in mine. I didn't even know such a cover existed. Sounds amazing though. My cover is the one from Aguilar that they sell on their website. It is black cordura nylon. It is open on the bottom, where the feet of the cab are. And it has a cutout where the handle goes. I'll attach a pic from Aguilar's website to show you. Mine is boxed and ready for shipping, but if you are interested in seeing my cover specifically for whatever reason I would be happy to take it out and photograph it. The picture from Aguilar's site is for the GS cab, but it is exactly the same look as the DB cover, just different in dimensions. Aguilar didn't have an image up for the DB cover. Thanks.

Attached Files:

7. Fuzz Aldrin

Fuzz Aldrin

Apr 5, 2012
    Bump, one cover left. PM me if interested. thanks.

8. Fuzz Aldrin

Fuzz Aldrin

Apr 5, 2012
    Second cover sold, pending payment. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.