FS.. aguilar db359, korg dtr 1000, furman pl8II, anvil shockmount(5ru)

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by supeRad, Apr 9, 2005.

1. supeRad

Nov 23, 2004
    well.. i was all set to buy me an epifani, and now some female ran a stop sign and t-boned my auto.. time to get money to pay deductible and money for the rental. so here goes..

id like to keep it all together, but i understand not everyone needs these components.

aguilar db359 - i am not the original, i do believe i am the third. the day it arrived i ordered an anvil case, and it has been in there since. it's ungigged and ive put low hours on it since i got it when i started my new job, which kills my hours. i havent had one problem whatsoever with it. it was all i expected. -SOLD

korg dtr 1000 - i purchased it from musiciansfriend myself, the day it came in, it was racked, simple as that. -SOLD-

furman pl8 II - again, purchased it from musiciansfriend, arrived with my tuner, and was racked immediately. -SOLD-

anvil 5RU shockmount case - i ordered it myself, with vented sides to promote air flow, it is the standard width for racks, designed for front end mounting, and is 20" deep. it's pretty big -SOLD-

photo link: http://photos.yahoo.com/emokidsarepansys

a few pics on the aguilar, and then of my rig itself. everything is absolutely mint, save the aguilar of which i have pics of.

ill entertain offers, but please dont low ball me. and as much as id want to take trades, i cant right now for obvious reasons. need my phone #? PM me asking for it, and youll get it.
  2. Sutton

Mar 3, 2005
    Plainwell, MI
    Your Not Accepting Trades :(
  3. Turlu

Turlu Supporting Member

Sep 11, 2000
    Ottawa, Ontario CANADA
    PM sent. Let me know !
  4. supeRad

Nov 23, 2004
    at the moment.. every single item is on hold. as soon as i find out if the item is going for sure, ill update.

and as i type this out.. you can consider the anvil sold, pending actual transaction.
  5. supeRad

Nov 23, 2004
    db359 still on hold, and the anvil is just pending transaction. the korg and furman are still available to those who want to make me offers. currently waiting on a reply on the tuner though it isnt on hold, so until he replies it's up for grabs.
  6. GRoberts

GRoberts Supporting Member

Jan 7, 2003
    Tucson, AZ USA
    PM sent for the Korg and Furman
  7. Hollow Man

Hollow Man Supporting Member

Apr 28, 2003
    Springfield, VA
  8. supeRad

Nov 23, 2004
    Roscoe 5 & HollowMan227, replies sent
  9. supeRad

Nov 23, 2004
    updated my ad here.. the 359 is still available. PM me with offers and bump the thread too if you please.

ill update when/if the other items are sold.

i just want to thank everyone who has PMd me so far and for those of you with the patience to wait on my replies.
  10. Akito

Dec 1, 2003
    Sent you a PM and here's a bump
  11. supeRad

Nov 23, 2004
    anvil is sold, furman and dtr are pending transaction.. and the db359 is still available.
  12. supeRad

Nov 23, 2004
    everything is now sold, thanks to everyone to inquired on these items.. not sure how to close this thread, but if a mod happens upon this, please close it. thanks.