1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS - Aguilar DB659 Bass Preamp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by emohair, Dec 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emohair

emohair

Jul 12, 2006
    Gainesville, FL
    Selling my Aguilar DB659 preamp. This is an awesome unit, sounds great, I've just got a few too many pre-amps that sorta do the same thing :p

Unit has rack rash but works flawlessly. It honestly looks worse in the pictures than it is in person. I've used this quite a bit since I've got it, a couple of Sunday mornings I had to leave this guy on for 5-7 hours and there were absolutely no issues and it performed flawlessly! The DI on this is suuuuper quiet, selling this unit for $600 SHIPPED in the USA. Only looking for domestic buyers at the moment.

NO TRADES PLEASE!! Trying to clear up cash that I have tied up in equipment :bassist:

Attached Files:

2. emohair

emohair

Jul 12, 2006
    Gainesville, FL
    The rack rash is on the bottom of the unit BTW, you should be able to see the top has very little scuffing. This is still an extremely rare and sought after piece of gear, out of production and hard to find. :eek:

3. jokerjkny

jokerjkny

Jan 19, 2002
    NY / NJ / PHL
    ohhhhhh man...

4. emohair

emohair

Jul 12, 2006
    Gainesville, FL
    ohhhhhh man is gonna be your reaction when you hear how good this pre sounds! :bassist:

5. Joelc73

Joelc73 Supporting Member

Nov 13, 2000
    New York
    How is this still for sale? I went crazy trying to find one of these. They are awesome pieces of gear. I'm holding onto mine.

6. emohair

emohair

Jul 12, 2006
    Gainesville, FL
    knocking 25 bucks off this, 600 shipped in the US - PM me

7. emohair

emohair

Jul 12, 2006
    Gainesville, FL
    Lots of interest, but no firm buyers yet. 600ppd to the US, I've replied to all PM's!

8. emohair

emohair

Jul 12, 2006
    Gainesville, FL

9. Dee-man

Dee-man Supporting Member

Apr 6, 2004
    SF Bay Area
    PM sent. How old is pre and what is ownership history, if you know? Any servicing ever done and, if so, what was it? Thanks, DM

10. emohair

emohair

Jul 12, 2006
    Gainesville, FL
    Got your PM, wasn't too keen on the offer - I bought this used and was not provided any service history but she's in great shape and everything works and sounds awesome, no scratchy pots - Thanks!

11. emohair

emohair

Jul 12, 2006
    Gainesville, FL
    Preamp is sold, for reference to any people planning on selling one of these in the future, mine was sold for 640ppd on evil bay BIN, if that's any window into fair market value.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.