1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Aguilar DB750

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by FunkBoy, Jul 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FunkBoy

FunkBoy Supporting Member Supporting Member

Feb 15, 2010
    Saugerties, NY
    Endorsing: Martin Keith Guitars
    As much as this pains me, I’ve decided to let my DB750 go. I picked this up from another TB’er about 6 months ago and have loved using it but I just don’t need this kind of power for the gigs I play.

The amp is in great condition and works flawlessly, I would say 9 out of 10 cosmetically with just some very mild rack rash on top that's not visible when racked (see pic). I re-tubed it just after I purchased it with the following preamp tubes:

V1 - Telefunken
    V2 - JJ
    V3 - JJ
    V4 - GT

$1250 shipped to anywhere in the CONUS via FedEx, no international sales, PayPal accepted. Local pickup can also be arranged.

DB750a.

DB750e.

DB750f.

Thanks for looking!

2. FenderCharles

FenderCharles Supporting Member

Jan 23, 2012
    Raleigh North Carolina
    You interested in ant trades? I have a Genz Benz streamliner 600 w/bag and 2 Bergantino cabs. An HT112 and a EX112 all in great shape. Let me know thanks....:bassist:

3. PM sent

4. Pm sent

5. FunkBoy

Feb 15, 2010
    Saugerties, NY
    On hold pending payment. :)

6. FunkBoy

Feb 15, 2010
    Saugerties, NY
    This one will be is on its way to the great state of Texas!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.