1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Aguilar DB751 - Mint / Like New (3 Months Old)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Modern Growl, Jun 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Up for sale is the legendary classic Aguilar DB751 head. I am the original owner, purchased it in late Feb of this year (about 3 months ago). All paperwork & original shipping box included.

Its in flawless, as if brand new condition. As soon as I purchased it, I rack mounted it - not a scratch on her (perhaps rack mount wear, but that's all). Rack is available as well if you would like.

I'm very sorry to have to part with this head. If you follow any of my post about it, I have nothing but glowing remarks for it. If you know any of the history of this amp, you know this head is an industry standard. I'm moving to a smlaler set up is my only reason for selling.

7324881838_3e905592f5_o.png

7324881962_7bbc88f053_o.png

7324882028_ace5297752_o.png

7324882088_9792670caf_o.png

7324882234_43aee0ba0a_o.png

$1649 shipped (includes UPS Ground shipping & paypal fee's) - add $10 dollars for California buyers (it cost a lot to ship to you guys from the east coast!!!)
    Firm price folks. This is a bascially brand new head and only 3 months old (will provide copy of reciept) - so please do not low ball. Local pickup $1599.

Rack Not Included, Head Only.

No Trades.

PM me if your interested.

2. BASSKADET

BASSKADET Gold Supporting Member

May 17, 2007
    NC
    PM

3. ^ replied, rack case sold.

head still up for grabs

4. bump

Thread Status: