1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Aguilar GS 112

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Jefenator, Apr 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jefenator

Jefenator Supporting Member

Aug 22, 2008
    Oregon
    This is not the cleanest GS 112 you'll find in the classifieds but it is probably the cheapest:

aguilar_gs112_fs.

I cleaned up the rat fur as best I could, but there's no hiding the fact that this was my workhorse cab for a year. :rolleyes: I'd call it "good" condition - not totally thrashed, but certainly not minty.

AFAIK there are no problems with the woofer, crossover or tweeter. (Constant use up through last week, haven't noticed any speaker fart or other problems.)

The spring-loaded handle can rattle under certain conditions - that's just one of the quirks with this design. It's usually not an issue and if it does come up, you can silence it with a rag.

I am selling the cab because I got something smaller and lighter, better suited for my rehearsals & Jazz gigs. I would have liked to have kept this for certain situations, but space and funds are tight.

Asking $250, shipped CONUS. PayPal is cool, USPS money order is also OK.

Thanks for looking! :cool:

2. Great price on a terrific cab. Bold prediction: this won't last long. Good luck!

staurosjohn likes this.
  3. PM'd

4. Jefenator

Aug 22, 2008
    Oregon
    Purchase pending.

I knew I should have held out for $275. ;)

staurosjohn likes this.
  5. Lol :D

6. Jefenator

Aug 22, 2008
    Oregon
    That's okay, I got a good deal on it & got my money's worth. Happy to pass on the love.

SOLD.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.