Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: Aguilar GS115 and SWR Bigfoot cabs

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by DaveAceofBass, Oct 26, 2004.

1. DaveAceofBass

DaveAceofBass Supporting Member

Feb 20, 2004
    Charlotte, NC
    Hi there fellow TBers.
    I have to sell some gear. This stuff works beautifully.

Brand new condition Aguilar GS115, with cover (the one with the red velvet interior) and casters. I never used this cab but once on a gig, and around the crib. Practically brand new, bought new from Aguilar in January. $450 or best offer.

I'm the original owner of a very reliable SWR Bigfoot 2 x 12 + tweeter cab. I have the casters and the cordura cover. Very reliable, great sound, a sentimental :crying: cab since I bought it brand new back in 1996, and traded my Carvin stack for this one cab. 500 watts, custom Bag Ends. Sounded better than 2 GS112s to my ears. I'm asking $400 or best, reasonable offer. Excellent condition. Some wear, but very clean.

I will consider trades for Schroeder 21012 and Accugroove Whappo Jr., or trade plus cash for Acme B-1. If you are interested, you know how to find me..... :bag:

2. Matt Call

Matt Call Supporting Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Minneapolis, MN
    is the aguilar 4 or 8 ohm?

3. jobu3

jobu3 Artist formerly known as Big Joe

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    IIRC, it is only offered in 8 ohms.

4. Matt Call

Matt Call Supporting Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Minneapolis, MN
    :smug:

5. DaveAceofBass

Feb 20, 2004
    Charlotte, NC
    The GS115 is only offered in 8 ohms, 400 watts. The Bigfoot is 4 ohms, 500 watts. Both have the covers and casters.....

6. DaveAceofBass

Feb 20, 2004
    Charlotte, NC
    If you are interested and the price is too high, what is your offer? I would sell lower if the price was still within reason...

7. Assumer

Assumer

Mar 26, 2003
    Arkansas
    Where would you be shipping from?

8. Assumer

Assumer

Mar 26, 2003
    Arkansas
    Forget that question, just saw where you are located in plain sight. Guess I am getting old.