1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Aguilar GS115 Bass Cabinet. Last time before Ebay.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by rythmicillusion, Sep 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I made a post trying to sell this a while back, so here's my next (and last) attempt here.

I've played out of this cabinet a handful of times, and it works great. The driver was eplaced with a brand new, direct from Aguilar replacement and has very low hours on it. I would say that the condition is equivalent to what you'd find as a floor model at a nice bass shop, where the staff really keeps an eye out to make sure abuse of gear is minimized. A few minor bumps and bruises, but otherwise it's like new. Comes with sturdy Aguilar casters.

$375 Local (Strongly Preferred). I will ship, but the buyer will be paying the associated shipping costs.

Aguil1.

Aguil2.

2. NKUSigEp

NKUSigEp

Jun 6, 2006
    Bright, IN
    What are the dimensions? They're no longer listed on the Aguilar website.

And are you considering any trades?

3. I wish you were closer and wanted a GS212

4. NL5

NL5

Oct 9, 2007
    Vancouver, WA
    If you decide to ship, hit me up........

5. NKUSigEp, there is a PM waiting for you.

6. BUMP

7. LAST BUMP before it goes somewhere else...

8. comcon

comcon

Oct 5, 2008
    This is a coincidence...

This exact cab is on Philadelphia Craigslist...and the guy is asking for way too much. I thought it was worth between $350 & $400.

I googled the cab to check out opinions on it... and to verify my opinion as to cost... and found this post.

If you're willing to ship it to Philadelphia, I'm interested.

Chris

9. No longer available.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.