Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: Aguilar OBP-3

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Wilbyman, Mar 30, 2005.

1. Wilbyman

Wilbyman

Sep 10, 2003
    Parkersburg, WV
    Two months old. Got this from Bestbassgear.com, just consigned the bass I had it in. Thought I'd use it in something else, but I'm going to attempt the passive thing for a while. Has all the pots, jack, etc., completely pre wired. Just add pickups. It's wired for two pickups, BTW.

This one is wired for 18volts and has the mid frequency switch wired as a push/pull pot on the volume knob. No active/passive switch, but this pre is so transparent when flat that you don't need it. (Unless you're a silly goose who runs out of battery juice on a gig, but it's never happened to me.).

100 shipped, Paypal'd, etc. It's 140 plus shipping from Bestbassgear, without the pre wiring. (I think the pre-wiring is like $35).

Thanks guys (and girls)- Will

PS, I'll put a pic up tomorrow.

PSS, proceeds not going to bass equipment but KAYAK EQUIPMENT :hyper:

2. jja412

jja412 Fine gear enthusiast

Feb 2, 2004
    St. Louis
    pm sent- i'd like it...

3. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    So savin' up for a new play boat ?

Nice Whitewater around Parkersburg I would guess! I've driven through your part of the world a couple of times and thought that there must be some great White Water and mountain biking there.

It's been raining like mad out here for the last several days and the rivers are just going off. It's going to be a short season though as we don't have enough snow pack to provide a serious melt for the summer. I suppose the WW guys can fight fires this summer instead.

So many places, so little time ...

Looks like you have a winner on the Aggie so congrats there!

4. Wilbyman

Wilbyman

Sep 10, 2003
    Parkersburg, WV
    4mal...

Hey...we've got great mountain biking here in the Pburg area, some of the best in the state and probably east coast. We actually don't have any kayaking in the immediate vicinity, gotta drive either 2 hours north or south to get to anything worth getting wet for. However, we have some of the biggest waves in the world on the New River Dries (100 miles) and a virtual whitewater disney world at the Tygart drainage (100 miles). The Tygart has everything you could ask for, including a world class playspot, two fabulous steep creeks dropping into it, waterfalls, gnar, everything.

Did I mention we've got some pretty good rock climbing too?

Anyway, I've got a styley playboat (Wavesport ZG48), I just need to get into a new creekboat for the spring.

Will

5. Wilbyman

Wilbyman

Sep 10, 2003
    Parkersburg, WV
    SOLD

Thanks Joe.