1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Aguilar Octamizer and Pink B:Assmaster

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Matt Call, Oct 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matt Call

Matt Call Supporting Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Minneapolis, MN
    I'm selling 2 pedals that I told myself I wouldn't sell. However, I've got a Wooly Mammoth for fuzz and an OC-2 for and octave pedal. As much as I really do love these pedals... They're superfluous.

The Octamizer did (somehow) get a small chip in the paint. I can photograph it if you'd like. Other than that, like new... box, sticker, and I believe I have the receipt.

$125 shipped. SOLD

The B:Assmaster. This is the germanium "Save The Boobies" special edition. I LOVE this pedal. I might come to my senses and take it off the market... we'll see. It's in great shape... a few small scratches, but that's it. I just bought it back from Rosstanium (again) for $285. SOLD

If you'd like both, well... we can work out a deal. No trades.

Thanks,

Matt

2. rosstanium

rosstanium

Jan 5, 2008
    Detroit
    Endorsing Artist: D'Addario
    what's wrong with us?

3. NoHomework81

NoHomework81

Jul 27, 2007
    Atlanta, GA