FS: Aguilar TH500 & SL112

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by chanson, May 9, 2012.

1. chanson

chanson Supporting Member

Selling my Aguilar Tone Hammer and SL112 cab. They are both absolutely mint. Selling the pair for $1000 local pickup, Northern California. Not interested in any trades or shipping right now. Pics will come soon.

2. chanson

Bump for my mother. Once again not interested in shipping right now. Make me an offer for local pick up. I bought both of these brand new and they probably have less than 6 hours of use.

3. Aguilar sound is not for you?

4. chanson

It is the best sounding rig I've ever used...but sadly I don't play music hardly at all these days. I could use the money more than a great rig sitting in my bedroom. Price drop to $950 local pickup

5. camthebassman

camthebassman

Jan 7, 2012
    Will you split the package? I'm interested in the TH500.

6. chanson

Pm'ed

7. Colonel129

Colonel129

Feb 23, 2010
    Baltimore, MD
    I might be interested in the SL112 if the TH500 gets separated. Thanks!

8. chanson

Please no PM's with offers for trades and/or shipping. Still available. $950 for the pair, or $500 each

9. n.e.k.o

n.e.k.o

May 2, 2004
    mine! thx chanson, loving this tiny rig. sounds great!

10. ovialexm

ovialexm

Jun 5, 2006
    do you still have the SL?

11. Colonel129

Colonel129

Feb 23, 2010
    Baltimore, MD
    If you reconsidering shipping please let me know. I'm seriously considering buying them both.

12. I'm local....PM me!

13. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 15, 2021