1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Aguilar Tone Hammer 500 w/Aguilar TH Gig Bag… Local S.F. / Sac Area

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by gravesbass, Sep 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gravesbass

gravesbass Supporting Member

Aug 16, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    Endorsing Artist: MesaBoogie-SpectorBass-Dunlop-EMG Pickups-Darkglass-Hipshot
    I have a MINT condition Aguilar Tone Hammer 500 w/unopened Aguilar Gig Bag I have to part with. Trying to generate funds for a big cab. This head has spent pretty much all it's life as my home rig. It has not been pushed and sound fantastic. I am the original owner.

$550 with gig bag and original box, paperwork, etc. Pickup only for now in SF Bay Area. I might open to Sacramento as well and can have someone meet and deliver when they travel back on Sundays.

I might open to shipping but right now want to keep this local if possible.

Pics to come shortly.....

I also have these for sale:
    http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f127/fs-aguilar-gs112-x2-covers-local-s-f-sac-area-1018782/

2. gravesbass

gravesbass Supporting Member

Aug 16, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    Endorsing Artist: MesaBoogie-SpectorBass-Dunlop-EMG Pickups-Darkglass-Hipshot
    ...and SOLD!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.