1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Aguilar Tone Hammer

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by bfreelove, Mar 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bfreelove

bfreelove

Mar 11, 2009
    Sonoma, CA
    I bought an Aguilar Tone Hammer, used it on one gig but do not need it anymore. No power supply.

$130 or best offer

2. bassbrock

bassbrock

Feb 20, 2007
    Callahan, FL
    Is that the shipped price? To Zip 32011?

3. newbold

newbold

Sep 21, 2008
    Toronto
    to Canada? Postal Code K0G1S0

4. bassbrock

bassbrock

Feb 20, 2007
    Callahan, FL
    PM Offer Sent.

5. Great bit of gear. Also great price!

6. TALL&STOUT

TALL&STOUT Supporting Member

Oct 31, 2008
    San Diego
    Is the Tone Hammer still available? I'm in San Diego so shipping will be cheap. I can PayPal you today if you will ship it to me for the $130. Thanks!

7. rodneyat

rodneyat

Apr 12, 2007
    Atlanta, GA
    How did I miss this. Well, I will get in line if someone else does not want it.

8. bassbrock

bassbrock

Feb 20, 2007
    Callahan, FL
    I'll allow the seller to make the official SOLD/Closed thread announcement (as per the rules), however I did make an offer and I have payed for this unit via PayPal, FYI :)

EDIT: Got it and it works great. Thanks bfreelove!

9. damn you bassbrock i am in need of one of these bad boys

10. bassbrock

bassbrock

Feb 20, 2007
    Callahan, FL
    :D Keep shopping! So far I'm very pleased with it! It lives up to the name Tone Hammer for sure!

11. Cmon bassbrock, i need one second hand and from the US though because a new one from australia goes for $600 :(

do you want to sell it to me? surely your not that happy with it, and it would create a magical tone with my ampeg svtmp

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.