1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Akai Deep Impact SB1

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by moosapotamus, Dec 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SOLD

SB1a.

SB1b.

Right after I started creating this FS thread, I started playing with my Deep Impact again and it took me a couple of hours before I could pull myself back out of pedal-synth nirvana and hit the submit button. There is simply no other single pedal out there that can even come close to producing the kinds of sounds that this thing is capable of. It's awesome!

But, sadly, it has just not seen very much use in my hands. As incredible sounding as it is, over the number of years I have owned it, it has just never really fit with any of the various projects that I have been involved with.

So, the time has come when I can no longer justify holding on to it, waiting for that magic day when the stars align in that certain, special way when I can pull the Deep Impact out of the sturdy, well-worn gig bag that it's been burning a hole in since before I even had an inkling of the true power that was being chaste within and proclaim, "Listen to this s#!t, m0t#erf@kers!!!" :bassist:

But now you can! :cool:

Works, plays and sounds just like new.
    Never gigged.
    In great condition.
    Original power supply included.
    $800 shipped in the USA.
    International shipping TBD.
    PayPal preferred.

Thanks for lookin'!

~ Charlie

2. jingle bump

3. After Christmas price drop!!!

4. [DEL]Burp.[/DEL] Bump.

5. JehuJava

JehuJava Bass Frequency Technician

Oct 15, 2002
    Oakland, CA
    Man...I'm so debating this versus the chunk os...

6. Go with the Akai, bro. It's much more user-friendly. :D

7. Just sent you a PM with an offer. Since I'm not on TB all that often, best to reach me on my cell (which I left in the PM for you). Thanks!

8. Happy New Year!!!

9. Shappo

Shappo

Apr 28, 2010
    So you would post to Australia?

10. Pedal sold. Thread closed.

Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.