1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Alembic F-1X Preamp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Jaycephas, Sep 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaycephas

Jaycephas Gold Supporting Member

Feb 3, 2003
    Waxhaw, NC
    I really, really hate to sell this. THE BEST preamp I have ever owned by far. ***SOLD***

HOWEVER, my gigging requirements have changed and I need to upgrade my guitar rig so life happens.

The preamp is in very good condition. Few minor scraps here and there but very minor. The DI stopped working a couple of years ago and I replaced the opamp with one Micah at Alembic sent me...no problems! Otherwise, extremely clean bass tone. Currently has a JJ803S tube.

No trades please - I need cash as I have to upgrade my guitar stuff at this time. I am asking [DEL]$450[/DEL] $435 shipped lower 48-states. I prefer Paypal. Just saw one bid up on E@#$ at $430 + shipping.

Thanks for looking.

Attached Files:

2. rok51

rok51

Sep 2, 2002
    Crawfordville, FL
    Great pre...couldn't part with mine...good luck!

Kim

3. Jaycephas

Feb 3, 2003
    Waxhaw, NC
    Wish I could keep it. Came down to this or my Eden WT-400, and since I cannot replace the Eden as easily, this one had to go.

Still available and I will consider all reasonable offers. No Alembic lovers? I don't really want to put it on E@#$ but I will to move it.

Thanks for looking.

4. PM'd

5. Jaycephas

Feb 3, 2003
    Waxhaw, NC
    PM responded. Sale pending.

6. Jaycephas

Feb 3, 2003
    Waxhaw, NC
    SOLD!

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 25, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.