1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Alesis Micron

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Floridabwoy, Aug 22, 2012.

1. Hello I have an Alesis Micron for sale. I bought this from Bryan Tyler in January of 2011. I have turned this guy on maybe 20 times and it does some really cool stuff, like looping on the fly. This is a great programable synth. It is the special edition (blue). It is mint except it is missing two sliders. It went to a sunday afternoon jazz jam with them so I could have Chameleon loop preprogramed and they were not there when I got home...:scowl: If you purchase it at $240 shipped - Feel Free to Make Me an Offer I will buy new sliders and have them sent to you ($20 for new sliders shipped). I have the original box, manual, and power supply. I will also include a CD with extra sysex programs (sounds) and the Micron VST for editing your sounds via the computer and saving them on the micron, and FREELOADER to load the sysex files. I would also consider a trade for a MicroKorg (Not XL).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks!

http://www.alesis.com/micron

The virtually limitless sonic palette.

The micron is an eight-voice analog-modeling synthesizer. Despite its small size, you'll be impressed with the micron's big sound. Whether you use a synth to accompany you on stage or in the studio, and whether you prefer to work with the hundreds of preset Alesis sounds or create your own, the micron is the perfect companion. The micron also contains a powerful sequencing section with phrase, step, and drum sequencing, an arpeggiator, and stereo effects.

SYNTHESIS

The micron has two multi-mode filters, three envelope generators, and two LFOs: the full spectrum of synthesis components for shaping and creating sonorities and textures. For stage and studio-ready quality, the microne has 24-bit audio outputs and inputs via balanced connections.

Each of the micron's voices contains two filters, and each filter can be one of the following different types, each with its own character and sonic flavor: Bypass, Low Pass: ob 2-pole, tb 3-pole, mg 4-pole, rp 4-pole, jp 4-pole, al 8-pole; Band Pass: ob 2-pole, al 6-pole, octave dual, band limit; High Pass: ob 2-pole, op 4-pole; three Vocal Formants, four Comb Filters, Phase Warp, Frequency, Resonance, Key Tracking, Envelope Amount, Offset, and Absolute.

Each of the micron's voices contains two LFOs, each of which offers rate, depth, shape, and tempo sync; and three envelopes: Amp Envelope, Filter Envelope, and Pitch/Modulation Envelope.

Analog modeling synth engine
    Eight voices, each with three oscillators
    Up to eight multi-timbral parts with stereo effects
    Two multimode filters, three envelope generators, two LFOs, sample and hold, tracking generator
    Dynamic real-time and step sequencers, arpeggiator, and drum machine/rhythm sequencer
    Stereo bus effects including reverbs and delays
    24-bit 1/4" balanced stereo analog outputs and inputs
    37-key synth-action keyboard with velocity sensitivity
    More than 600 preset sounds

2. $215 shipped - without sliders

3. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    Great sounding compact synth! Nice low dough deal too!

4. Bump it up! Its going on ebay tomorrow.

5. Swampman Cory

Swampman Cory

Nov 9, 2009
    Los Angeles / ex-Michigan
    Endorsing Artist: Reunion Blues, 64 Audio, Mesa Engineering
    Is this still available?