1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: All original 80's Bass Rockman

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by kjpollo, Mar 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kjpollo

kjpollo

Mar 17, 2008
    CT
    This is an all original Tom Scholz Design Bass Rockman. Not one of the later "Bass Ace" models put out by Dunlop.

This is the real deal, everything works.
    You get everything except the instructions.
    You get:
    Bass Rockman
    Original Folding Headphones
    "Sold Separately" power supply
    Even the battery compartment cover is intact.

I even have the original box.

Most of the ones I've seen for sale do not have the power supply and I've seen many with no battery cover.

Asking $110 OBO shipped CONUS.
    No Paypal. Postal Money order preferred!!

PM me with email address for pics. I've been having serious issues trying to get my pics properly sized to upload them here. Sorry for the inconvenience.

2. kjpollo

kjpollo

Mar 17, 2008
    CT
    Bump for lowered price

3. kjpollo

kjpollo

Mar 17, 2008
    CT
    Bump for lowered price and some additional info.

Price dropped to $110 Shipped OBO

Also did some research on evilBay. The most recent sale of one of these items ended at $51 PLUS $20 shipping. That one had the instructions but did NOT include the original headphones OR power adaptor.

C'mon people, make me an offer!
    I'm trying to raise $$ for an amp! My 20 year old Crate combo is starting to go. I can make a deal for a nice SWR head and cab and I need to raise some cash to finish the deal.

I'll also have pics available by tomorrow night. Sorry about the inconvenience! I know pics are key around here.

4. I used one of these as a preamp through my GK for years - easy to get great sounds with compression. Mine is an original as well - I do not have the Box though and it is not for sale.

Good luck Bump!

5. kjpollo

kjpollo

Mar 17, 2008
    CT
    Bump for another price drop.
    Down to $110 shipped CONUS only.

Anybody?

6. kjpollo

kjpollo

Mar 17, 2008
    CT
    Bump for pics!

Attached Files:

7. kjpollo

kjpollo

Mar 17, 2008
    CT
    Probably the last bump before this goes off to the 'Bay.

Thanks to the TBers who offered me assitance with getting the pics posted!

8. kjpollo

kjpollo

Mar 17, 2008
    CT
    OK, so not quite the last bump.

AFAIK, the last time one of these was available here was in 2007 and that one sold for $80 WITHOUT the AC power adaptor. (at least thats what I found by using the search function!!).

This one is complete except for instructions. Its 100% functional too.

9. I might be interested in this bump. But Im going out right now. I will try and be in touch soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.