1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Alleva Coppolo 2009 LM5 Deluxe

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by MikeXbass, May 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MikeXbass

MikeXbass

Oct 15, 2009
    Pasadena, Tx
    Hello TB,

Im back on the block with a bass I acquired from "The Butler". I had this bass for a month, doing side by side tests with my LG. This bass TRULY shines as a 70's BEAST. It has all the low end needed while the upper frequencies just SHINE! Its a SLAP machine but sounds INCREDIBLE with the finger tone as well! After much debate, i decided to sell this bass to a very close friend. Well, we actually did ANOTHER deal where I got the LM back. :hyper::hyper:
    BUT since so many people had emailed me interested in it. I figured id give you AC enthusiasts a chance to own a TRUE Work of Art!

I am asking for $4000 (Paypal) Shipped ANYWHERE with a HARD CASE. I decided to open this up since ive had some local emails as well as international ones. Obviously, TB feedback is crucial for the International sale.

Here are some pics of this BEAUTY!
    I took this Pic when i first got the bass!
    21944_325821790372_650700372_406535.

Here are some that i was sent from "The Butler"
    100_02361.
    100_02351.
    100_02321.

NO TRADES at the moment!

Thanks...Hopefully we can find this Incredible AC a new home!

2. Boombass76

Boombass76 Commercial User

Jul 1, 2008
    Denmark
    BassCollect Blog & Shop (founder)
    PM SENT!

3. Boombass76

Jul 1, 2008
    Denmark
    I can't beleive this one just popped up (literally speaking). I have been looking for an LM5 for ages, and it is so rare they come up for sale Oh, and this one is even my favorite color! I want this one :)

4. t0t0m

t0t0m

Dec 8, 2008
    WOW...Super awesome bass...
    And thanks for considering International shipping, even though I can't snag this up.. BUMP

5. Boombass76

Jul 1, 2008
    Denmark
    Payment sent! Can't wait to get my hands on this bass!!!

6. t0t0m

t0t0m

Dec 8, 2008
    WOW..that was super quick..
    Congrats to you Sir...

7. MikeXbass

MikeXbass

Oct 15, 2009
    Pasadena, Tx
    WOW! is correct. Payment has been received. Just waiting for it to clear to bank account (as per agreement)

I didnt expect this one to go so fast.
    If I ever decide to sell my LG5 Classic Supreme or my KBP4 Classic Supreme, You guys will be the first to know!

Thanks TB family!
    and CONGRATS to Kimb76!

Mike X

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.