1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Alvarez AJ 60SC/12 Acoustic Electric 12 String Guitar

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Illbay, Mar 6, 2008.

1. Illbay

Illbay

Jan 15, 2008
    Houston, Texas
    I've had this for about a year, purchased brand-new including a very smart-looking "tweed" OHSC. Guitar has been professionally set-up by Robert Chaney at Texas Guitar Company, and has been played lightly, though enough that the top has begun to "open up" and get that loud, crystal-clear Alvarez sound. I would say condition is "mint." I play fingerstyle only, so there are no pick-marks on this one at all.

I purchased for $520, am asking $350 OBO, plus shipping. Have a "Professional" shipping carton all ready to go, and will include a NEW set of Elixir Nanoweb strings as a deal-sweetener.

Absolutely nothing wrong with this guitar; I simply purchased a Breedlove, and now do not need the Alvarez any longer.

You can see photos of a twin to my guitar HERE.

PAYPAL ONLY, PLEASE!