1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS:American Fender Precision Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by JerseyRich78, Oct 26, 2006.

1. For sale(Pics to come later tonight)
    A Black 1999 American Fender Precision Bass with Tortiose Shell pickguard Rosewood Fretboard and a Hipshot D-Tuner.
    The bass is in great shape...Neck is nice and straight. Only real blemish is on the back of the neck around the fifth fret(I believe) there is a small dent that is down to the wood. It is not deep and can't even really be felt when playing. I've been playing with it for years and it has never bothered me at all...just the fact that the back of the neck isn't 100% perfect.
    I guarantee this bass is a great player...as well as a looker!

$650+shipping obo.

All local NJ'ers can come and play it if you like...but it's an American PBass what else is there to say?

Thanks.

2. Some pics of the Bass.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Tis a nice piece of American Craftsmanship!

4. A BPLIVE! Bump!

5. Jersey you have no clue how much this color combo pains me with G.A.S! I so wish this bass was a 62 RI' with the same color combo. Fantastic looking bass... good luck on the sale!

Peace,

6. pbillaa

pbillaa

Dec 16, 2006
    hey,, jersey
    Is this bass still available?
    thanks

7. GlassJaw

GlassJaw

Jul 24, 2006
    Rhode Island
    Good question. I'd like to know as well.

8. Johnny5

Johnny5

Mar 5, 2006
    Calgary, Canada
    Mucho nice-o bass that is.

9. BassFiddle63

BassFiddle63 Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2002
    Oklahoma
    Aint that the truth. Seems like any kinda bass always looks killer with that combo. Well, a Wish might not :D

10. remo

remo

Jan 15, 2005
    The bass has been sold... it's now in right behind me in Melbourne, Australia! Jersey must have forgot to lock the thread..