1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: American Vintage ‘75 Jazz Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by SpectorBass, Mar 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bass is a 2007 model. Has less than 10 minutes playing time on it. This bass is as mint as they come, it still has the plastic covering on the pickguard and all of the hang tags. Comes in a G&G case, lined in a sexy orange velvet. Comes with a bunch of goodies, such as a vintage strap, vintage cable, polish and cloth. Also includes a thumbrest, neck pickup cover, and bridge pickup cover with a foam mute.

I bought this bass because I got it for a good deal, but have been playing my Laklands constantly, so I have no use for it.

DSC06511.
    DSC06509.
    DSC06513.
    DSC06515.

Any other questions, or for some hi-res pictures, feel free to PM me.

http://www.fender.com/products//search.php?partno=0190302821

asking $OLD CAD or $OLD USD shipped within North America.

2. Jeff K

Jeff K Supporting Member

Jul 9, 2005
    Memphis, TN
    I have one of these (since 2000). These are excellent, sweet-looking basses, and this is a great price! Somebody better move quickly!

3. Very nice, interested in any trades?

4. Dr Funk

Dr Funk "If you ain't appearing then you be disappearing" Gold Supporting Member

Wheres the pics of the actual bass? Also what is the weight?
    :confused:

5. The only trade I would really be interested in is an Aguilar DB750, as thats what the money from this will be funding.

Pictures and more info are coming, I just have to get a hold of my camera, and when I have a bit more spare time (tomorrow) I will be putting more specs and info up

6. capnjim

capnjim

Mar 13, 2008
    Thats not a very good exchange rate for your canadian buddies!! :cool:. Is it natural?

7. actually, 1400 USD works out to be 1102 CAD as of right now :)

it is natural, with the maple neck. Sorry there aren't more details up right now, I'm just pressed with schoolwork until tomorrow.

8. BUMP! For pictures and info added!

9. heeeeeey bump!

10. Btone

Btone

May 5, 2001
    Beautiful bass.
    Weight? (just curious).

11. Unfortunately I don't have a scale up here with me right now, I'll be grabbing the weight the second I get a hold of one.

12. nice looking bass -- I'm also curious about the weight --

13. jbusch

jbusch

Mar 4, 2009
    Looks gorgeous. How's the neck?

14. Seberl, I'll hopefully be getting a scale within the next week or so, so I'll get the weight up right away.

jbusch, the neck plays as smoothly as my DJ4, which has the nicest neck I've ever felt on a bass.

To both of you, I'm about to send you emails and answer the questions you asked.

15. And She's sold!

Thanks for all the interest!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.