Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS/Ampeg 810AV.. FT/db359&anvil5RU shockmount

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by supeRad, Nov 23, 2004.

1. supeRad

supeRad

Nov 23, 2004
    what a way to have a first post (classified thread), but we all have to start somewhere.

hi, my name is felix. i live in the southern tip of texas (10 or so minutes from the mexican border) and ive been playing bass for i say 5years or so. lately, that hasnt been the case with my job and crazy hours, but i digress. pleased to be meeting you all (who read the classifieds at least).

on to the topic at hand. i am trying to sell this fridge of a cabinet as to downsize my rig. i had a 410 but sold it to a needy friend for less than what i paid. if you look at my GAS, you might see the 410 i have my eye on now. that being said, the 810 is in very good condition, gigged only a handfull of times. its a couple years old, and i have the receipt somewhere around here, and i do believe Ampeg honors their warranties so long as there is a receipt. pictures on request for now, i will be posting some soon as i figure all this board/forum stuff out. im coming out of the closet as a lurker, so bare with me please.

not looking to trade, but would like to sell it to someone within texas. i am going to austin this saturday (Nov27), so i might lug it along if someone PMs me. i feel this is getting lengthy. so feel free to ask my any questions.

o yea, anyone want to trade? i have a db359 and an anvil 5RU shockmount flight case i might consider trading for a db750. i ordered the Anvil myself and i still have that receipt. not 100% sure i really want to trade, but i want more wattage, 'want' being the keyword.

2. supeRad

supeRad

Nov 23, 2004
    bump..