1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS/Ampeg 810AV.. FT/db359&anvil5RU shockmount

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by supeRad, Nov 23, 2004.

1. supeRad

supeRad

Nov 23, 2004
    what a way to have a first post (classified thread), but we all have to start somewhere.

hi, my name is felix. i live in the southern tip of texas (10 or so minutes from the mexican border) and ive been playing bass for i say 5years or so. lately, that hasnt been the case with my job and crazy hours, but i digress. pleased to be meeting you all (who read the classifieds at least).

on to the topic at hand. i am trying to sell this fridge of a cabinet as to downsize my rig. i had a 410 but sold it to a needy friend for less than what i paid. if you look at my GAS, you might see the 410 i have my eye on now. that being said, the 810 is in very good condition, gigged only a handfull of times. its a couple years old, and i have the receipt somewhere around here, and i do believe Ampeg honors their warranties so long as there is a receipt. pictures on request for now, i will be posting some soon as i figure all this board/forum stuff out. im coming out of the closet as a lurker, so bare with me please.

not looking to trade, but would like to sell it to someone within texas. i am going to austin this saturday (Nov27), so i might lug it along if someone PMs me. i feel this is getting lengthy. so feel free to ask my any questions.

o yea, anyone want to trade? i have a db359 and an anvil 5RU shockmount flight case i might consider trading for a db750. i ordered the Anvil myself and i still have that receipt. not 100% sure i really want to trade, but i want more wattage, 'want' being the keyword.

2. supeRad

supeRad

Nov 23, 2004
    bump..