1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Ampeg 810e Cab (Dallas local)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by bassman0902, Dec 12, 2011.

1. **If someone wants to get it by Thursday (12/15) here in Dallas, I will sell for $400**

Looking to sell my Ampeg 810E bass cab, you know the one...

It's been gigged, so a few dings in the tolex here and there... only cosmetic though, nothing really out of the ordinary, it's hard to go anywhere with this big boy and not get a ding or two, that's why it sounds so good ;-)

Not made in America, it's about 2 years old and made in asia somewhere... It feels more solid than my old MIA one and it sounds better... go figure!

Sounds and works perfectly. $450 or best offer, local Dallas pickup (I'll ship it, but I'm not paying for it :p)

I will post pics tomorrow.

2. If someone wants to get it by Thursday (12/15) here in Dallas, I will sell for $400!!

(These go for $1000 brand new...)

3. wonderjosh

wonderjosh

Nov 19, 2009
    Fort Worth, TX
    Holy cow that's cheap! :eek:

4. Yeah it is! Someone needs to buy it before I change my mind... :meh:

5. themacinator

themacinator Always looking for the perfect gig

Oct 8, 2009
    8,600 feet in the Colorado Rockies
    Endorsing Artist: Babicz FCH Hardware