Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: Ampeg B100R combo

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by David Wilson, Jan 7, 2003.

1. David Wilson

David Wilson Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Lower Westchester, NY
    Well, this was sold until the other party backed out 5 days after agreeing to buy it. Grrrrrrr.

This amp is in great condition with the exception of a nick in the back where it got dinged on the trunk of my card. It does need a wipe down with a cloth, the photos are unflattering. But trust me, it's in great shape.

I'm asking for $300, would split shipping. Ideally would find buyer within 2 hours drive of lower Westchester, NY.

2. David Wilson

Oct 14, 2002
    Lower Westchester, NY
    And it does need a dusting :)

3. David Wilson

Oct 14, 2002
    Lower Westchester, NY
    ...from the top

4. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    I can vouch for this amp...I have used one on numerous occasions and it has never let me down. Good sound too! If I had $300, I'd consider taking it. Just another good amp from the guys over @ ampeg...
    Ray

5. David Wilson

Oct 14, 2002
    Lower Westchester, NY
    Yeah, it's been a great amp for club gigs for me. I just upgraded to a pre / power / cab setup. At the moment, it's an expensive luxury to have as my other half got laid off before Christmas.

If anyone thinks $300 isn't a reasonable price, let me know. There aren't enough of them selling on ebay to get an idea of what the 'market' price is.

6. MAJOR METAL

MAJOR METAL HARVESTER OF SORROW Staff Member Supporting Member

you have a pm