1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS Ampeg B115E Cabinet w/ Eminence Speaker upgrade

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by BKuettel, Aug 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BKuettel

BKuettel

Apr 8, 2011
    Oneonta, NY
    Thanks for looking!

I have for sale an Ampeg B115E Bass speaker. The original speaker has been replaced with an Eminence Legend CB158. The specs can be found here as well as any details about it. This thing gets LLLLOOOOWWW! The new speaker makes this sound better than the stock one. I am selling it because I no longer need it and I am going to need some cash for extra toys.

The cabinet is in pretty good condition. I bought it new at Music Square. It has accumulated some nicks and scrapes on it from being on the road. The top has some scratches on it that I covered with black ductape. I can take it off at the buyers request and send pics of the scratches or of anything else by request. Other then those few scratches the cabinet is in great shape. It is in 100% working condition.

I am asking [DEL]$125 OBO[/DEL] $100 OBO. This would be local pickup only. I would be willing to drive 30 minutes from the 13807 zipcode. Cash only please.

Attached Files:

2. gkbass13

gkbass13 Supporting Member

Mar 29, 2006
    Chicago
    How close to Albany would you bring it? I am about 45 minutes north east of Albany.

3. BKuettel

BKuettel

Apr 8, 2011
    Oneonta, NY
    I can meet you in Cobleskill NY if that works. Thats roughly half way to Albany which is an hour from where I live.

4. BKuettel

BKuettel

Apr 8, 2011
    Oneonta, NY
    Can I get a BUMP up in here?!?!

5. BKuettel

BKuettel

Apr 8, 2011
    Oneonta, NY
    C'mon, you can't buy the speaker alone for this price! The cabinet included with the deal makes this a steal!

6. BKuettel

BKuettel

Apr 8, 2011
    Oneonta, NY
    Bump

7. BKuettel

BKuettel

Apr 8, 2011
    Oneonta, NY
    Price drop to $100 before I change my mind.

8. BKuettel

BKuettel

Apr 8, 2011
    Oneonta, NY
    Sold locally to a friend

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.