1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS Ampeg B2r - Mint

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by nonfatmatt, May 29, 2007.

1. I doubt this one is going to fly here, being an Ampeg-free zone most of the time, but I have this B2R that's been sitting in my rack as a backup and I never need it. It's on the eBay at the moment..but I'd rather sell it to a fellow TBer. (Not sure if this is against the rules, because it's a fixed price auction). http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=016&viewitem=&item=260123386876&rd=1&rd=1 is the link. I'll let it go here for $275 plus whatever shipping is. It's still got the tag on it.

2. bassegsx

bassegsx

Dec 16, 2007
    Wisconsin
    pm'd

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 2, 2021