1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Ampeg B50R in NW WA

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by blastoff99, Dec 29, 2011.

1. blastoff99

blastoff99 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Dec 17, 2011
    SW WA, USA
    Hello all.

For sale is my 1999 Ampeg Rocket Bass combo. It is in excellent condition save for a few minor "snags" on the screen, which are readily seen in the attached photo. To the best of my knowledge all is well with it; I've never turned it up past 4, so I can't tell you what it sounds like at 5.

The only reason I'm selling is that I need something lighter to lug around. My husband has decided I'm not a spring chicken anymore (thanks, dear) and has sprung for lighter gear.

Price is $180 obo. I'm in Bellingham, and I will not ship. However, if you have transportation issues we could probably work something out within Whatcom or Skagit counties.

Thanks for looking. Send a PM if you're interested.

Attached Files: