Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: Ampeg BSE410HLF - $500

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by pmkelly, Mar 15, 2003.

1. pmkelly

pmkelly

Nov 28, 2000
    Kansas City, MO
    Looking to upgrade, so one of the cabinets needs to go... this is a great cab, I got it last August, and it is in great shape! It has a couple of shows on it, and a bunch of rehearsals, but aside from that no wear or tear. 4 ohm, 400 watts, ported... I am hoping for a local sale, I will deliver in the KC Metro area. This thing weighs 90 lbs, so shipping could be a real beast!

P@

2. pmkelly

pmkelly

Nov 28, 2000
    Kansas City, MO
    duuuuhhhhh.... here is a pic of the cab, i can get real pics if anyone is interested!

[​IMG]

3. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    Im very interested.

Pics please?

I thought this model was the one with several round ports at the bottom. Is that maybe a pic of an old model?

Peace
    Nick

4. Nino Valenti

Nino Valenti Commercial User

Feb 2, 2001
    Staten Island NYC
    Builder: Valenti Basses
    No, that's the PR-410HLF...

[​IMG]

...which costs alot more then the BSE-410HLF ($400 more on the MF site). The BSE 410HLF is very similar to the SVT-410 HLF that I love dearly. If I currently had a spare $500 + shipping, I'd buy it off of you but I'm currently not able to pay attention. :(

5. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    Oh ok, thanks for clearing up.

Its the PR im interested in, Im not really into Ampeg.

Peace
    Nick

6. pmkelly

pmkelly

Nov 28, 2000
    Kansas City, MO
    I was never afraid of a trade.... :D

pm me if you want...

P@

7. Nino Valenti

Nino Valenti Commercial User

Feb 2, 2001
    Staten Island NYC
    Builder: Valenti Basses
    What do you want?:D

8. pmkelly

pmkelly

Nov 28, 2000
    Kansas City, MO
    hmmmm..... shopping on Nino's bass page.....

how fun! :D

P@

9. How about a trade for a stingray 4?

10. pmkelly

pmkelly

Nov 28, 2000
    Kansas City, MO
    do you have any pics of the stingray?

P@

11. pmkelly

pmkelly

Nov 28, 2000
    Kansas City, MO
    you have been pm'ed BBL

P@

12. pmkelly

pmkelly

Nov 28, 2000
    Kansas City, MO
    haven't heard from BBL...

bump!

P@

13. Bonafide

Bonafide

Oct 15, 2002
    Yes I had a similiar experience with BBL over that same Stingray a couple of months ago. No flame here, just peculiar.

14. Hey, if you guys would like, I'll just line up so you can throw rocks at me! :D Actually, I just got a deal for an svt-2 pro... figured I'd jump on it. Sry for not lettin you know PMK. Im just lame.

15. pmkelly

pmkelly

Nov 28, 2000
    Kansas City, MO
    well, it's going through supposed deals like this that make me wary of dealing on the 'net... Oh well... enjoy your amp. You should probably learn some manners for dealing with people on the internet. i was really looking forward to getting that stingray, and we settled on a deal for a trade... then I heard nothing from you. If you want to continue to deal with people online, then you had better start backing up your word. Oh well, that's the way it goes sometimes....

The cab is still for sale....

P@