1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS: Ampeg BXT210M & BXT115HL Bass Cabinets

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by teedub, Mar 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi there, me again, selling the last of my "big rig". :(

EDIT 04/11/06: The BXT210M HAS BEEN SOLD!

FOR SALE: AMPEG BXT115HL CAB - Designed for Victor Wooten and Steve Bailey.
    Only owned for just over 1 year, a little less than 4 years left on 5 year, fully transferrable, warranty. This cabinet has been gigged, but is in mint shape. Never seen a smokey environment, still smells nice! (Gotta love smoking bans!:D ) Original manual, warranty card, and receipt will be included.

BXT115HL has 1x15" speaker (4 ohms, 300W RMS), fully adjustable tweeter, and removable casters for easy transport.
    Two Speakon and two 1/4" inputs on each cab.
    Anyone looking for a portable, professional bass cabinet, at a discounted price, need look no further. :D

Visit www.ampeg.com for any technical details.

LOCAL PICKUP PREFERRED
    It's ridiculously expensive for me to cover the shipping to the U.S., so a local pickup would be ideal. I just shipped the 2x10 and it was WAY more than I was quoted.

$525US for the 1x15, I'll cover 1/2 the shipping cost., Bank Money Order or Certified Cheque preferred. PayPal accepted, though please add 3% for fees.
    Sorry, no trades...........unless you know of something I don't know that I need............ ;)

I have perfect eBay feedback, (thesaucermen), and have two successful TB transactions completed. :D

[​IMG]

2. wolfs

wolfs

Jan 18, 2006
    nyc
    Fixed it for you :)

3. Oops! Thanks! :ninja:

4. If anyone out there has ANY interest in these cabs, PM me and we can talk. I have to move these in order to keep my new Avatars! (This is based on an agreement that my wife and I came to long ago about never having a "cab farm" again.) Please help.........:bawl:

5. PM's replied!

Just an FYI for you lurkers......I'd really like to move these as a pair, but, if after a week or so there's still no takers, I'll entertain the thought of splitting them up. Any fair offers will be considered. :)

6. OK, I guess I can split these up, though I'd still rather move them as a pair. If you don't feel my asking prices are fair, please make a reasonable offer, and we can discuss.

7. Sale of BXT210M pending.................

8. Lots of chit-chat, but no deals finalized yet. Both cabs are still available.

9. Johnny5

Johnny5

Mar 5, 2006
    Calgary, Canada
    your prices are high for used b series cabs.
    i can get an SVT-210 for $535, and an SVT-115 for $550 canadian, brand new. consider dropping your prices if you want to move these.
    plus the red lining is a hard sell, imho.

10. These are BXT cabs, not B cabs. I paid nearly $1800 CDN new for the pair.

And yes, I realize the SVT cabs cost less new, there's a reason for that.

Thank you, though.

11. The BXT series blows away the svt series cabs. Volume, freq. response, power handling, ect.
    The SVT210 has 30oz magnets, 50hz-18khz freq, and only handles 200 watts @8. with a sens. of 97db
    The BXT210M has 54oz magnets, freq. resp of 45hz-18khz, and handles 400@ 4 with a sens. of 99.
    And the BXT210M is about 2-3 inches smaller in all directions.

The BXT210M goes for $600us new. so $450 isn't so bad, expecially since it has a transferable 5 year warranty.

12. Thanks Hurlatron! :D

Had a lot of interest, but nothing completely hammered out yet. These cabs will go, it's just a matter of time.

13. BXT210M is SOLD!

14. Shipping requirements have been changed.

I'd prefer a local pickup for the 1x15 if possible. The shipping on the 2x10 was outrageous, and I imagine the 1x15 would be similar. If you're interested, please make me an offer, and perhaps we could split the shipping costs if needed. Please PM me and we can chat about it, I'm easy. :)

15. One month bump. The 1x15 is still here, and any local interest in more than welcomed. Make me an offer, I need to move this wonderful cab.

16. Triclops

Triclops Guest

Jan 14, 2006
    shipping to Vanscoy Sask? s0l3j0

17. Yeah, I could do that. PM sent. :)

18. BXT115 currently on hold for Triclops (and his tasty avatar) until further notice (mid-July).

19. Triclops

Triclops Guest

Jan 14, 2006
    moooovin onnn uuuuppp! to the beast side! I'm finally gonna have a piece of the quality cabinet pie !!!

20. The BXT115 is back on the block.

Interested parties please send me a PM. Offers are welcome, Canadian buyers preferred. This cab's gotta go, family finances are very tight.

SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY. I'm done messing around.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.