FS: Ampeg Classic 410 HLF bass cab $300.00

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by peekypoo, Aug 21, 2005.

1. For sale is my Ampeg Classic 410 HLF bass cab.

Specs: 4 ohms @ 1000 wts program handling.

(Must pick up in Fall River ,Ma 02723 !!) :help:

2. ok... what's wrong with it? that is a killer price!
  3. jiant.

Jul 3, 2004
    Fort Mill, SC
    I'll second that this is a great price. I bought mine last October and paid $650 for it from Bass Central. I've used it on a lot of weekend gigs since then, and it never lets me down. I love the sound of it, in fact the only thing I don't like about it is that it can't fit in the backseat of the car I usually drive. But the good far outweighs the bad in this situation.
  4. Adam Barkley

Adam Barkley Mayday!

Aug 26, 2003
    Jackson, MS
    I love mine, but it weighs about 762 lbs. But the sound would be worth it if I had boucoux money.
  5. xshawnxearthx

Aug 23, 2004
    new jersey
    makes me wish i had 300 bucks...
  6. johnbegone

johnbegone Supporting Member

Sep 16, 2004
    Chicago, IL
    Makes me wish I lived in MA. Great price, and I honestly would buy it if it could be shipped at a reasonable price.
  7. mlwarriner

mlwarriner Supporting Member

Nov 8, 2003
    KC, MO, USA
    that's almost worth the drive from kansas to go get it!!!

WOWOWOW! :hyper:
  8. Works fine ,, (Upgrading to Bergantino cabs, just need someone in the New England area to pick it up ) :help:
  9. haujobb

Dec 16, 2004
    If you break down and decide to ship the thing, PM me because I would jump on it in a second...
  10. basshunter

Feb 11, 2005
    Conway, MA
    Just an FYI, I bought one of these cabs (great cab BTW) earlier this year and it cost me $78 to have it shipped from DE to MA...not tat bad, especially when you can get sucha killer deal on a great cab!!!