1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Ampeg Classic 410 HLF bass cab $300.00

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by peekypoo, Aug 21, 2005.

1. For sale is my Ampeg Classic 410 HLF bass cab.

Specs: 4 ohms @ 1000 wts program handling.

(Must pick up in Fall River ,Ma 02723 !!) :help:

[​IMG]

2. ok... what's wrong with it? that is a killer price!

3. jiant.

jiant.

Jul 3, 2004
    Fort Mill, SC
    I'll second that this is a great price. I bought mine last October and paid $650 for it from Bass Central. I've used it on a lot of weekend gigs since then, and it never lets me down. I love the sound of it, in fact the only thing I don't like about it is that it can't fit in the backseat of the car I usually drive. But the good far outweighs the bad in this situation.

4. Adam Barkley

Adam Barkley Mayday!

Aug 26, 2003
    Jackson, MS
    I love mine, but it weighs about 762 lbs. But the sound would be worth it if I had boucoux money.

5. xshawnxearthx

xshawnxearthx

Aug 23, 2004
    new jersey
    makes me wish i had 300 bucks...

6. johnbegone

johnbegone Supporting Member

Sep 16, 2004
    Chicago, IL
    Makes me wish I lived in MA. Great price, and I honestly would buy it if it could be shipped at a reasonable price.

7. mlwarriner

mlwarriner Supporting Member

Nov 8, 2003
    KC, MO, USA
    that's almost worth the drive from kansas to go get it!!!

WOWOWOW! :hyper:

8. Works fine ,, (Upgrading to Bergantino cabs, just need someone in the New England area to pick it up ) :help:

9. haujobb

haujobb

Dec 16, 2004
    Wallaceburg
    If you break down and decide to ship the thing, PM me because I would jump on it in a second...

10. basshunter

basshunter

Feb 11, 2005
    Conway, MA
    Just an FYI, I bought one of these cabs (great cab BTW) earlier this year and it cost me $78 to have it shipped from DE to MA...not tat bad, especially when you can get sucha killer deal on a great cab!!!

11. PM sent Haujobb