1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Ampeg SCP-OCT Sub-Blaster Octaver

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by markjazzbassist, Mar 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. For sale is an Ampeg SCP-OCT Sub-Blaster Octaver for sale. Included are the Original Box, Warranty Card, Manual, and Pedal. This is a great analog octaver, with True Bypass and a nice sturdy housing. read the reviews here on TB, people love this thing and it's not made anymore.

LIKE NEW, i bought it BRAND NEW and have used it a couple times, not nicks or damage, the thing is pretty much brand new.

SOLD

I take Paypal, ship USPS, and am only interested in trading for a Tonefactor/MojoHand Cream Pie.

2. bump for price drop.

3. Very interested in this...I'm trying to do some research on the pedal!

I'll get back to you as quickly as I can (currently deployed in Iraq).

Take care,
    Jay

P.S. - what are the dimensions of the pedal?

4. jetofuj

jetofuj

Jun 16, 2008
    PL
  5. whoatherechunk

whoatherechunk

Apr 4, 2008
    PM'd

6. Dang, I'd love to get this... I've been looking at jumping into the world of octavers. But alas, I just don't have the cash right now... :bawl:

Brian

P.S. And no, I won't trade my Cream Pie for it. :smug:

7. whoatherechunk

whoatherechunk

Apr 4, 2008
    moneys sent

8. SOLD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.