1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Ampeg SVP-CL and Yamaha P5000S

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by sleepy_monkey, Apr 23, 2009.

1. Ok, geebus I thought I would never get rid of this setup.

SVP-CL is in great shape. A few scratches but I have kept it rackmounted since I bought it off of TB last year and it was kept in great shape before I got it. Great tone....I said when I got this that this was the best tone I have had with my Modulus. Very clean and tons of tonal options.

Yamaha P5000S is also in great shape. I used it for 2 years to run my monitors in my PA set up so it was never pushed to its limits. I have only been using it in my bass rig for about 5 months or so. 750 watts at 4 ohms!! Stereo power amp.

The SVP-CL is discontinued. The P5000S sells new for $600-629 depending where you get it.

$750 for both plus shipping

If you want it shipped in a 6 space SKB rack with the letter "S" spray painted on the front, add $65 to the price.

Separate would be $425 plus shipping on the SVP-CL and $375 plus shipping on P5000S. Both units are in great shape functionally and cosmetically minus some minor rack rash maybe.

I might end this at any time b/c I am wanting...again...to get an SVT-CL...so BUY IT NOW!!

2. funkometer

funkometer Supporting Member

Jan 16, 2006
    Birmingham AL
    Bump for a good guy. You need to let me try your moog one day!

3. Thanks T! The Moog has already been passed along to another bassist. I LOVED it, but I didn't really have a live use for it. :(

4. stingray56funk

stingray56funk Supporting Member

Feb 16, 2005
    Atlanta
    Snap!!! I've played Dirk's rig and that preamp is awesome! Someone grab it up before I have to sell my kid's toys!

5. Thanks Jordan!

I might have to put the preamp up on evilbay......:rollno:

6. stingray56funk

stingray56funk Supporting Member

Feb 16, 2005
    Atlanta
    People...this SVP-CL is in PRISTINE condition! Made in the USA and full of Ampeg tone!

7. Putting this back up there for a hot minute to see if there is any interest.

8. One of the SVP-CLs just sold on eBay for $520 plus shipping. Sooo...if no TBers want it before Sunday, then I might put it up on theBay.

9. Webtroll

Webtroll Rolling for initiative

Apr 23, 2006
    Austin, TX
    Dang good deal, I love my SVP-CL; that with a good power amp gives me more power than my old SVT and great tone at half the weight. What's not to like? Good luck!

10. Poon

Poon

May 20, 2003
    Los Angeles, CA
    PM Sent.

11. Found a Demeter preamp on TB that I want....TTT!!