Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

SOLD FS Ampeg SVP-CL Preamp! 70's SVT sound

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by joegeezer, Mar 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joegeezer

joegeezer

Mar 9, 2005
    Northern Wisconsin
    Avatar Club#12 Eden Club Lucky# 13--USA Peavey Club#37 Carvin Club#5
    Changing the band a bit , and I'm changing my sound some, so I'm changing my preamp.Bought new from ZZSounds 8-12-05.All the original paperwork and manual, and box are with it, so you'll have a warranty to transfer thats good till August of 2010!I'll even send 3 sets of new old stock tubes with it.This is the great 70's SVT modeled preamp, with the SVT sound.
    425.00 shipped to your door. I have trouble with pics, so I swiped this pic from this site. If you need pics, send me your e-mail, and I'll send them. My rack set-up is exactly the same, same tuner, except I run a Carvin DCM1000 power amp. They are a really great preamp. Cash only, on this one-no trades.
    Pay-Pal is ok

Tubes I'll send with it are: New old stock I purchased for it should last you for life.Thats gotta be about 100.00 worth of tubes here. Makes this a sweet deal! These are NOS American Made tubes, the real McCoy!
    12AU7's 12AX7's
    GE-2 GE-3
    RCA-3 RCA-2
    Sylvania-1 Sylvania-1
    Raytheon-1 Zenith-1

2. jiant.

jiant.

Jul 3, 2004
    Fort Mill, SC
    Interested in any trades for a different preamp?

3. joegeezer

joegeezer

Mar 9, 2005
    Northern Wisconsin
    Bump

4. joegeezer

joegeezer

Mar 9, 2005
    Northern Wisconsin
    Going to E-Bay on Saturday, if nobody grabs it now. This IS a super deal on this preamp.

5. joegeezer

joegeezer

Mar 9, 2005
    Northern Wisconsin
    goes to e-bay tonite! last chance.

6. joegeezer

joegeezer

Mar 9, 2005
    Northern Wisconsin
    Gone to E-bay