1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS: Ampeg SVP-Pro Preamp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by lowfreek, Aug 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lowfreek

lowfreek Supporting Member

Nov 2, 2006
    Central New York
    ***SOLD***

Up for sale is my SVP-Pro in nearly excellent condition. I would say excellent but there are a few scratches in the paint on the bottom from racking, and some small marks from rack screws on the face. Neither of these issues are evident when the unit is racked.

This unit is only 14 months old (I am the 2nd owner) and the original purchase receipt will be provided for the balance of the transferrable 5 year factory warranty. That's nearly 4 more years of warranty.

There was a small amount of hiss coming from this unit when I purchased it, but the tube configuration I ended up with has rendered it dead silent, so much that I would not hesitate to record with it. The tone is simply fantastic. There are absolutely NO ISSUES with this unit, and I still have complete confidence in it as part of a gigging rig, but I've gone back to a Mesa Mpulse 600, and I need cash to pay down the plastic.

Included with the unit are the power cord, original manual, warranty information, original sales receipt and factory hang-tags.

$350.00 + $20.00 shipping to the continental US only.
    Payment by Paypal or US Postal money order only.

Please PM or email any questions, and thanks for looking.

Sales001.

Sales005.

2. birminghambass

birminghambass Supporting Member

Sep 18, 2002
    Birmingham, AL
    I recently took your advice on swapping the tubes in SVP's and I couldn't be happier. It killed the noise completely with no adverse effect on tone. Bump for a killer preamp.

3. lowfreek

lowfreek Supporting Member

Nov 2, 2006
    Central New York
    Bump. It's going this morning (9am EST) for a slightly reduced price if nobody bites on the full price.

Thanks for looking, all!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.