FS: Ampeg SVP Pro with footswitch

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by fishdds, Oct 28, 2011.

1. fishdds

fishdds

Nov 23, 2006
    Greensboro NC
    I haven't used this in several years, and I'm selling it to help fund a new bass. Used less than weekly at church for a couple of years, but I go direct now. It's been in a closed rack. Great condition, everything original, small scratch on master volume knob and some small scratches on rack ears (rack screws cover these). Also includes Ampeg AFP-2 footswitch: 1. Mutes the output for tuning onstage 2. Activates graphic eq section. Also includes owner's manual.
    $[DEL]460[/DEL] $447 shipped CONUS.
    DSC_0021.jpg DSC_0024.jpg DSC_0025.jpg DSC_0022.jpg DSC_0023.jpg DSC_0001-2.jpg

2. fishdds

fishdds

Nov 23, 2006
    Greensboro NC
    Made in USA! 5 tubes! Sounds great! This one was always quiet in a live environment. Never used it in a studio setting. Footswitch is $50 new at online retailer. They don't make this preamp anymore. I realize I have no feedback. I've never sold gear besides trading in some combo amps to the music store when I was building a rig. I tend to buy just a few things and keep them.

3. coronado3

coronado3 Supporting Member

Jun 29, 2008
    Indiana, USA
    Pm

4. RocketMusic

RocketMusic Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 31, 2007
    Blacksburg, VA
    Owner, Rocket Music
    Bump for a good guy, and a nice preamp!

5. fishdds

fishdds

Nov 23, 2006
    Greensboro NC
    Make me an offer...
    Sorry, not interested in trades.

6. fishdds

fishdds

Nov 23, 2006
    Greensboro NC
    Bump for price drop! $447 shipped

7. fishdds

fishdds

Nov 23, 2006
    Greensboro NC
    PM replied

8. fishdds

fishdds

Nov 23, 2006
    Greensboro NC
    PMs replied. Also, I plugged it in and tested it tonight. Still works fine and sounds great! We use in ear monitors at church now, and the sound guy wants me to use his radial direct box, and that's okay; but man, I miss this ampeg sound through an amp! In ear monitors and a buttkicker under the platform (as good as that is) just can't compete with this TONE!

9. Free bump - there was one on the bay that just sold for $600 + $35 to ship - these are killer preamps!

10. PM sent.

11. marantz10

marantz10 Master Bass Playa

Oct 21, 2008
    Seattle, WA
    PM sent

12. JoshB

JoshB A great man is always willing to be little. -RWE

Thread has been cleaned. Best of luck with the sale! There are great preamps!

13. f.c.geil

f.c.geil

May 12, 2011
    PM Sent

14. fishdds

fishdds

Nov 23, 2006
    Greensboro NC
    Sold.

15. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 14, 2021