1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS: Ampeg SVT-3 Pro

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by slend3r, Jul 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Up for grabs is my Ampeg SVT-3 Pro. I bought this from Rawrbass about 7 months ago and it has served me well. Great sounding hybrid head, just selling it because I've upgraded.

This head is in great condition. A few tiny spots of rack rash on the rack ears, and a little tape residue left on the front. No dents or big scratches to speak of. One minor thing is one of the screws head, on the top of the amp, twisted off when I was opening it up after I'd just received it. Doesn't affect anything just wanted to give full disclosure.

Here is a link to Ampeg's page if you want all the details and you can look at a copy of the owners manual on there as well. I've heard some people complain that this amp isn't loud enough, but running it with a 4 ohm 410 cab I've never ran into a situation where I had to run the head past 11 o'clock on the master volume.

So if you're looking for some Ampeg SVT tone without all the weight give this head a shot.:bassist:

Asking price is $430 shipped CONUS. Not looking for any trades at this time.

Imgur Album of pics

Attached Files:

2. Bump

3. TTT

4. Bump

5. Make me an offer? Bump

6. ...and its gone to Ohio.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.