1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

**FS: Ampeg SVT-300 Tube Power Amp**

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Jason!, Jun 9, 2012.

1. Jason!

Jason! Supporting Member

Nov 14, 2008
    GR, MI
    Reluctantly up for sale is my Ampeg SVT300 all tube power amp. Whats there to say, 300 watts of bone crushing Ampeg power to pair with your favorite pre-amp.

A little rack rash on the top and sides but the faceplate looks really good. Little scuff on the left handle as seen in the picture. The previous owner stated the tubes were somewhat recent when I got it about a year and a half ago. No issues here, I've been rocking this bad boy once or twice a week at practices for the last 8 months and its been nothing but a beast. Temporarily downsizing for an upcoming move or it would be staying.

$750 shipped East, $775 shipped west. **SOLD**
    CONUS only, I'd prefer a non-fee based transaction.

IMG_0265.

IMG_0266.

IMG_0292.

IMG_0293.

IMG_0294.

IMG_0295.

2. someparts

someparts

Nov 22, 2010
    Ohio
    These are rarely seen for sale. Huge reserve power on tap. Shouldn't last long.

3. sexxxy.............

4. This is the power section to the SVT II (non-pro), great head, good price! Good luck with the sale. Cheers.