1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS: Ampeg SVT 4 Pro - ROUND TWO!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by King V, Apr 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. King V

King V

Dec 13, 2005
    Seattle, WA
    Alright guys......selling my other Ampeg SVT 4 pro. This was my backup head.....or my biamp head at bigger venues. This one has a few scratches on the face and one of the rubber feet are missing. The foot shouldn't be an issue because this thing belongs in a rack anyway! :D

I've had this guy for a couple of years and has been used all of about 10 or 11 times. I had it re-tubed with matched groove tubes about 4 months ago and have used it twice since. Due to it's minor cosmetic flaws, price is $750 + shipping. PM me for details and pics. Thanks for looking!

2. King V

King V

Dec 13, 2005
    Seattle, WA
    Bump. :eyebrow:

3. Ephesus

Ephesus

Mar 18, 2006
    West Michigan
    pictures please.....i think i need this one

4. King V

King V

Dec 13, 2005
    Seattle, WA
    Pics will come as soon as I get my new camera on Saturday. Back to the top!! :bassist:

5. hyperlitem

hyperlitem Guest

Jul 25, 2001
    Indianapolis, IN
    i know this is a longshot but i figured if you were looking for a little money id shoot. I have an ampeg b4r, so basically the non tube version of this amp. I could use the extra wattage so i was wondering if you still needed a backup if youd trade plus some cash? Long shot i know but i figured id try.

6. King V

King V

Dec 13, 2005
    Seattle, WA
    I appreciate the offer, but only trades considered are involving Crown, Crest, or Stewart World power amps, or Demeter Preamps.

7. King V

King V

Dec 13, 2005
    Seattle, WA
    Well, I'm gonna pull this one due to lack of interest. Plus I just got my ElWhappo today and I actually kinda like the way this head sounds through the cab. Thanks to all that expressed interest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.