1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Ampeg SVT-4Pro and Epifani UL410 w/ casters (local pickup in NYC)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Slapped, Mar 14, 2013.

1. Slapped

Slapped

Jan 23, 2006
    Queens, New York
    Hello all! The time has come where I have to sell this monstrous rig. This combination has a massively heavy sound while still being light on your back.

The SVT-4Pro will give you the classic growl and chunk that you crave- great for multiple genres! It has a few scratches and dings (cosmetic only!), but it still works like the day it was bought. Direct out works perfectly. Will sell for $750 (neg.).

The Epifani UL410 is a slightly older model, but is almost mint! I had casters installed for easier transport, but this cab is extremely light (about 57 lbs.) for the amount of air it moves. Tweeter is in working order, and adds a nice amount of high end sizzle to the already pronounced chunk. Will sell for $700 (neg).

To hear this rig in action, check out this vid of a band I used to play in: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyrLAoWHYKA

I will sell them together for $1400 cash! Will include power and Speakon cables. Local pickup in NYC only (Flushing, Queens).

Thanks for looking!
    -Adam

Attached Files:

2. Slapped

Slapped

Jan 23, 2006
    Queens, New York
    St. Pattie's Day bump! Had a few bites, but these are still available!

3. Slapped

Slapped

Jan 23, 2006
    Queens, New York
    This rig is still available! PM me any questions you may have.

4. Slapped

Slapped

Jan 23, 2006
    Queens, New York
    Monday bump! This earth shaker is still available.

5. Slapped

Slapped

Jan 23, 2006
    Queens, New York
    Price dropped on the Epifani to $700. Looking for a quick sale, so grab this monster cab before someone else does!

6. xshawnxearthx

xshawnxearthx

Aug 23, 2004
    new jersey
    Hopefully this is still around by the time I have the cash for the 4pro. Still a little too shy.

7. xshawnxearthx

xshawnxearthx

Aug 23, 2004
    new jersey
    Still have the 4pro?