1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Ampeg SVT/Ampeg 410HLF - 1100

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Adam Barkley, Oct 9, 2013.

1. Adam Barkley

Adam Barkley Mayday!

Aug 26, 2003
    Jackson, MS
    For sale is an Ampeg SVT and Ampeg SVT410HLF.

The amp is a 2007 model with original tubes. Still plenty of life on the tubes. I bought it from the original owner in 2010 who was a country bassist and never really dug the tone and rarely used it. I've played roughly 50 gigs with my main band with it and I practice with it twice a month with a second band. Its been in the shop twice since I've owned it. Once for a faulty preamp tube and once for a circuit (capacitor I believe) issue that was professionally repaired. That last visit was roughly 2 years ago and its been running strong since. The only issue I can find with the head is it lost a screw to one of the corner caps along the way. Comes with an Ampeg padded cover

The cabinet is a 2003 model and I'm the sole owner. Its been used and its not perfect cosmetically as the pictures show. Still sounds great. If you have a keen eye, you'll notice that one of the casters is damaged. I am ordering one as we speak from Ampeg. This is not something you'll want to carry very far if you can help it.

The grill cloth is just fabric that is stapled on. Easily removed and I don't mind doing that before the sale if you'd like me to. FYI, these are only 2 of the 3 pieces of my main live rig. The third is a VoxAC30VR with the same grill cloth. That might be a long shot, but I'll let that go for 250.

http://imgur.com/a/Tzkiv

1100 for the pair. 900 for the amp. Not selling the cabinet only.

I'm located in the Jackson, MS area. I'm not really interested in shipping anything at this time. I will however entertain driving pretty fair distance if we can work out a halfway point. I like road trips. Ha.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for looking.

2. Adam Barkley

Adam Barkley Mayday!

Aug 26, 2003
    Jackson, MS
    Bump