1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Ampeg SVT AV

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by metro_area, May 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ampeg SVT AV in great shape. It's been in a Live-In Road Case the entire time I've owned. It's been a backup head to my other SVT, but that one never breaks so this head has only been used 5-6 times in the last 3 years. Brand new preamp tubes last week, given a 'once over' by a certified tech and given a clean bill of health.

The AV heads are no longer made, and you'll be hard pressed to find one in this condition. Due to the Road Case, it doesn't have any nicks, tears, etc in the tolex. Sorry for the poor camera phone pictures, but if you're seriously interested in the head, I can pull it out of the case and get you some better photos.

Asking $1,100 OBO. The only trade I'd consider would be for an SVT VR.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. someparts

someparts

Nov 22, 2010
    Ohio
    PM'd x2...

3. PM'd back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.