1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: AMPEG SVT CLASSIC (USA, with roadcase)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by akaTRENT, Apr 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. akaTRENT

akaTRENT

Jan 10, 2009
    New Jersey
    Up for sale is my beloved Ampeg SVT CLASSIC. It is a USA made model from around 2004/2005. The amp is in Near Mint condition. This is the real deal, 300 watts of pure tube glory.

I purchased the amp from a fellow tber around last April. He kept it in amazing condition, and I have followed his trend. It has been stored in a road case since I have owned it.

The amp was biased last may by Triple S sound in Bloomfield NJ. I also had them put in a sextet of new power tubes: A sextet of Groove Tube 6550-R's. These tubes have a slightly more aggressive tone the the stock tubes.

The amp will also come with my road case. The road case is 3/8play with 1inch thick foam rubber padding. It has 4 handles and 4 casters. 2 of the casters have brakes. It has 4 recessed latches two of which have room for a master lock. I will also include a spare caster with brake. The case is around 8 months old.

I have all of the original receipts, and manuals that came with the amp. I also have the receipt from Triple S. You will be getting the full history of the amp.

The amp has a very small telex tear, and the back grill has a slight dent. Other than this the amp is in Pristine condition.
    [DEL] First 1250 TAKES THEM! [/DEL]
    [DEL]PRICE DROP $1200.00[/DEL]
    PRICE DROP $1,100.00

I will Ship CONUS
    for the head with the road case. I will not sell them separately as the case is needed to make sure the head gets there in one piece.

I always wanted an SVT and I will be very sad to let it go.

My "loss" is you gain!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. akaTRENT

akaTRENT

Jan 10, 2009
    New Jersey
    price drop bump now 1250+shipping.

3. akaTRENT

akaTRENT

Jan 10, 2009
    New Jersey
    Bump

4. akaTRENT

akaTRENT

Jan 10, 2009
    New Jersey
    Price drop bump 1,200.00

5. akaTRENT

akaTRENT

Jan 10, 2009
    New Jersey
    final Price drop bump 1,100.00 someone make man offer on this great head!

6. MNHRSCHINC

MNHRSCHINC

May 6, 2009
    Central NJ
    Hey, can't really afford $1,100 but I could do a pickup (I'm in Central NJ) and I'm looking for something along these lines. Wanna work something out? PM me if you're interested

7. akaTRENT

akaTRENT

Jan 10, 2009
    New Jersey
    you have a pm!

8. akaTRENT

akaTRENT

Jan 10, 2009
    New Jersey
    Thursday Bump

9. akaTRENT

akaTRENT

Jan 10, 2009
    New Jersey
    TGIF BUMP

10. akaTRENT

akaTRENT

Jan 10, 2009
    New Jersey
    Get this great svt head before summer tours roll around and the prices start going up again bump!

11. akaTRENT

akaTRENT

Jan 10, 2009
    New Jersey
    Nobody on talkbass wants a super sweet svt?

12. tb420

tb420

Sep 23, 2008
    Wish you were local bump

13. punkjazz1

punkjazz1

Apr 18, 2010
    wish i could pay for this on my credit card, cause then i would take it..pm me

14. pm sent

15. akaTRENT

akaTRENT

Jan 10, 2009
    New Jersey
    SOLD for asking price of 1100 plus shipping. On hold pending payment!

16. akaTRENT

akaTRENT

Jan 10, 2009
    New Jersey
    This puppy is 100 percent sold and on it's way to countrybassist in pa by weeks end! Thanks for watching

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.