1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS: Ampeg SVT Classic w/case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by TremmelBass, Jan 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TremmelBass

TremmelBass

Sep 5, 2008
    Mississippi
    2007 Ampeg SVT Classic bass amplifier, great condition, sounds excellent, all-tube; American made, not one of the newer overseas models. I purchased it new in early 2007 and used it until May 2011; it has traveled in its road case w/casters since day 1. Thinning out my collection of amplifiers.

Asking $1175 obo + shipping. Will post additional larger photos if you're interested.

Would love to sell this locally, (High Point, NC) or would meet you within a 2 hour drive.

Consider trades, but only interested in 5 string basses; Stingray, MusicMan, Lakland, G&L, etc.

Attached Files:

2. bassguy72

bassguy72

Sep 7, 2011
    Hey friend.......I'm not even an hour from High Point.....if I can make the time would u maybe be willing to let me try it out?

3. TremmelBass

TremmelBass

Sep 5, 2008
    Mississippi
    Absolutely, just message me with day and time that would work and I'll get back to you.

4. TremmelBass

TremmelBass

Sep 5, 2008
    Mississippi
    bump

5. TremmelBass

TremmelBass

Sep 5, 2008
    Mississippi
    do the bump

6. TremmelBass

TremmelBass