1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Ampeg V4BH

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Jazzman, Oct 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jazzman

Jazzman

Nov 26, 2002
    Raleigh, NC
    I am parting with my Ampeg V4BH. This unit is in absolute dead mint condition, has been housed in a flight case, and has very little use (one show and a few practices). It sounds great, I just have too much gear and need get rid of some.

I have the original packaging and papers. $800 firm. Buyer pays shipping. PayPal is acceptable.

BTW, this was MADE IN THE USA.

v4bh_04.

v4bh_05.

2. PSPookie

PSPookie

Aug 13, 2006
    Ocoee, TN
    These are some very sweet sounding heads and the weight is reasonable.

If you don't need a bajillion watts, this is a good grab.

3. I still miss mine to this day.

GREAT amp.

4. Dwiggs

Dwiggs

Mar 1, 2008
    Wake Forest, NC
    Bump for an awesome amp (and a local dude). I love mine and can't imagine parting with it.

5. t3ch

t3ch

Nov 17, 2007
    DC
    Yep. :scowl:

6. Jazzman

Jazzman

Nov 26, 2002
    Raleigh, NC
    BTTT.

7. fenderhutz

fenderhutz Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2007
    Harpers Ferry WV
    If this is the same one, I got it new old stock and shipped it within a week to Jazzman after owning because it didn't fit my needs.

When he says low miles he means it.

8. Jazzman

Jazzman

Nov 26, 2002
    Raleigh, NC
    fenderhutz, correct...this was the amp you purchase. It is a great amp, but I just bought a house and have no room for the gear I have accumulated. :crying:

Anyway, traded to Rob L. :bassist:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.