FS: Amps Galore! Epifani, Eden, Aguilar...

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by jokerjkny, Feb 9, 2006.

1. jokerjkny

Jan 19, 2002
    NY / NJ / PA
    item 1: Epifani UL502 - price $899 retail lists from $1499+
    excuse: saving up for the preamp
    condition: superb to excellent. gigged only a few times, but was recording with extensively. and yet, outer shell shows little to no marks if at all.
    tone: if you own anything remotely Epifani, THIS IS YOUR HEAD. or if you like the versatility of two channels, and a hifi feel that sounds like your tone is covered in glossy goodness, THIS IS YOUR HEAD.
    note: DI modded by Nick Epifani, so is 100% phantom power proof, with no ill side effects. comes w/ rack ears (see pics)

item 2: Aguilar DB359 - price $1299 retail unknown "out of production"
    excuse: me and my granny back
    condition: very very good. gigged with extensively in early 2000-03. has been kept in studio since then.
    tone: do i even have to mention?
    note: no issues whatsoever during its tenure, but was recently tuned up by Geoff @ Aguilar, and was converted to a 4 ohm and 2 ohm tap. revertion to 4/8 ohm setup on demand, and ask that half of payment covered by buyer.

Eden WT550 - price $699 retail lists from $999+ ON HOLD
    excuse: already own a WT800B, so its redundant.
    condition: practically brand new. never gigged.
    tone: warm, fat, furry, yet strangely hifi and airy. only Dave N. could do so. you know Eden, you know this head.
    note: built in 10/05, less than a few months old. comes w/ rack ears. pictures are forthcoming.

PRICES ARE FIRM. Lower 48 only. paypal is preferred, but only ask that buyer cover half the fee. money order or cashier's check.

email me @ jokerjkny@yahoo.com
  2. Bump for an exellent seller and bassist! Im loving the Db 728 its heavenly with my 680! My next crazy idea is to add an SWR IOD for distortion...that or a nice pedal.

3. D.A.R.K.

Aug 20, 2003
    all very nice amps!
    you have a pm on the eden.
  4. ibz

Apr 14, 2005
    Columbus, OH
    Whats the difference between the two channels in the Epifani? Are these in anyway footswitchable? Thanks.
  5. jokerjkny

Jan 19, 2002
    NY / NJ / PA
    yes, they are, but you have to spring for the footswitch from epifani.

as for more info, click the epifani name link.
  6. boogiebass

Aug 16, 2000
    Email sent on the Epi.
  7. Joker - emailed you on the eden. I can paypal tonight. Thanks.
  8. BFISHER1970

BFISHER1970 Supporting Member

Dec 14, 2005
    Pensacola, Florida
  9. spindizzy

Apr 12, 2004
    Has the Eden been sold yet?
  10. marklinca

Nov 11, 2003
    So Cal
    Do you still have the original box, manual and power cord for the Eden? How about the Aguilar?
  11. jokerjkny

Jan 19, 2002
    NY / NJ / PA
    i do have the manual for the Eden, but not for the aggie, which can be found on their respective websites.

i'll include a power cord, but the box? i threw those out a while ago.
  12. jokerjkny

Jan 19, 2002
    NY / NJ / PA
    cmon peeps...

good amps need good homes, dangit.
  13. TheBrad

TheBrad Baby step bassist - 90% n00b

Jan 16, 2006
    Mountain View,CA
    Is the EPI still for sale?
  14. TheBrad

TheBrad Baby step bassist - 90% n00b

Jan 16, 2006
    Mountain View,CA
    Awesome, let me see what I can come up with.