1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Analog.man Chorus (w/ extra features)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Eric!, Nov 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eric!

Eric! Commercial User

Jan 22, 2009
    America's High-Five
    Mojo Hand FX
    Hi kids!

For sale for you today, I have one lovely Analog.man chorus (NOT a Bichorus!). Most consider this the best on the market.

However, I blew a gasket or something in my car, and need funds to help rehabilitate the dent in my wallet that's going to leave.

Sadly I do not have the original box or paperwork. But, it does have extra features!

* 3-way depth toggle switch
    * Stereo outputs
    * Flashing LED (blinks in time with whatever the speed knob is set at)

In addition to sounding just so full and delicious, analog.man chorii are built to last! Very durable pedals. It's hard to even find a scratch on this thing.

A prior owner velcro'd the back (though I would've done the same, probably with less velcro, but nevertheless).

I'm offering this to you at $183 shipped and insured, via USPS Priority Mail (international shipping is extra). Or best offer. But don't lowball me, unless you would enjoy an insult or a snide remark about your mother.

Pictures, demos, info, humorous allegories, anything you could want, feel free to ask and I'd be glad to help you out. Again, I'm looking for CASH (trades would be very very rare).

ry%3D400.
    ry%3D400.
    ry%3D400.
    ry%3D400.
    ry%3D400.

KITTEN NOT FS/FT, MERELY ADDED FOR CUTENESS.

2. Eric!

Eric! Commercial User

Jan 22, 2009
    America's High-Five
    Mojo Hand FX
    Oh, so out of curiosity, I checked how much one of these would run you if you bought it brand new, with these features. A whopping $300, plus shipping! Get it here, in very good condition still, for almost half that!

3. So mine...PMed!

4. Eric!

Eric! Commercial User

Jan 22, 2009
    America's High-Five
    Mojo Hand FX
    Still available, kids!

5. Eric!

Eric! Commercial User

Jan 22, 2009
    America's High-Five
    Mojo Hand FX
    That's it, going dutch. But I reserve the right to restate the cost to its original value.
    First guy with cash money gets it.

(going dutch = $1 price drop every day until someone comes to their senses and buys it)

6. CyberSnyder

CyberSnyder Gold Supporting Member

Jun 19, 2003
    Maryland
    I Endorse Alien Audio Basses
    Have any pics? I thought going Dutch meant that each party on the date paid for their movie, food, etc?

7. PMed

8. Eric!

Eric! Commercial User

Jan 22, 2009
    America's High-Five
    Mojo Hand FX
    Pics added.
    Not sure where I got that that meant dutch.
    PM replied.
    One less dollar.

9. PM

10. Payment sent!

11. kazuhank

kazuhank

Nov 12, 2002
    Portland, OR
    [sarcasm]I'm not an expert on Latin declensions, but the plural of chorus is choruses. The double i ending is quite rare (radius->radii being one).[/sarcasm]

12. FenderAmpeg

FenderAmpeg

Feb 21, 2009
    So Cal
    I believe you were going "dutch auction" bump

13. Eric!

Eric! Commercial User

Jan 22, 2009
    America's High-Five
    Mojo Hand FX
    This is SOLD, kids.

Thread Status: