1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Analogman Delay, EBMM 25k Volume, Vintage Rat Reissue (Repost)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by SnakeAnthony, Sep 18, 2010.

1. This is a repost, as I could no longer edit the last post. All prices have been dropped. I might be interested in trades on cool fuzz and overdrive pedals, but I really need cash right now, so money is king.

[DEL]1. Analogman ARDX20 Dual Analog Delay- $215 shipped[/DEL] SOLD Pending Payment

Mint. I believe I still have the original box and paper work. Check the details here.

9utf7c.gif

2v31ph5.gif

[DEL]2. Ernie Ball VP Junior 25K 6181 Volume Pedal- $60 shipped[/DEL] SOLD Pending Payment

Mint. I was using it as an expression with the ARDX20 (I'll drop $10 off the final price if you purchase them together).

v4yovo.jpg

ie1aoh.jpg

3. ProCo "Vintage Rat" Reissue with LM308 chip- $120 shipped

Pedal is in pretty good condition overall. It works fine, sounds great, and is clean on the front, but the back is fairly roughed up, and it's missing the battery door. Pic of the LM308 included.

5tvq6q.gif

mae844.jpg

34626wn.gif

2. Lazy saturday bump.

3. TheDialog

TheDialog Supporting Member

Nov 23, 2008
    Baltimore
    PM Sent.

4. Whenboysetsfire

Whenboysetsfire

Dec 27, 2009
    Trade a mint boss rc-20xl plus cash, for the analog man delay?

5. All PMs responded to.

As stated above, cash really is king here. The trade mention is mostly in hope that someone will offer a B:Assmaster or an Angler, but still, the worst I can say is no.

6. To the top.

A lot of trade offers, but nothing that's really baited me yet.

7. Bump.

8. macteacher

macteacher Supporting Member

PMed

9. macteacher

PMed again, still available?

thx.

10. All PM's responded to. The EBMM and the Analogman are sold pending payment.

11. CactusBass

CactusBass

Aug 2, 2009
    payment sent....thanks!

12. macteacher

payment sent. thanks.

13. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 8, 2021